the private motor vehicles has greatly improved individual freedom of movement. moreover it has become a status symbol.its use, though, has impacted negatively on city centres as a whole.what are some serious problems brought about by private motor vehicl

the private motor vehicles has greatly improved individual freedom of movement. moreover it has become a status symbol.its use, though, has impacted negatively on city centres as a whole.
what are some serious problems brought about by private motor vehicle use and how it can be reduced ?
give reasons for your answer and include examples etc.

i have attached my essay's photo .can you please check this way as my typing is slow and my exam is near.
i have attached my essay's photo .can you please check this way as my typing is slow and my exam is near.i have attached my essay's photo .can you please check this way as my typing is slow and my exam is near.i have attached my essay's photo .can you please check this way as my typing is slow and my exam is near.i have attached my essay's photo .can you please check this way as my typing is slow and my exam is near.i have attached my essay's photo .can you please check this way as my typing is slow and my exam is near.i have attached my essay's photo .can you please check this way as my typing is slow and my exam is near.i have attached my essay's photo .can you please check this way as my typing is slow and my exam is near.i have attached my essay's photo .can you please check this way as my typing is slow and my exam is near.i have attached my essay's photo .can you please check this way as my typing is slow and my exam is near.i have attached my essay's photo .can you please check this way as my typing is slow and my exam is near.i have attached my essay's photo .can you please check this way as my typing is slow and my exam is near.i have attached my essay's photo .can you please check this way as my typing is slow and my exam is near.i have attached my essay's photo .can you please check this way as my typing is slow and my exam is near.i have attached my essay's photo .can you please check this way as my typing is slow and my exam is near.i have attached my essay's photo .can you please check this way as my typing is slow and my exam is near.i have attached my essay's photo .can you please check this way as my typing is slow and my exam is near.i have attached my essay's photo .can you please check this way as my typing is slow and my exam is near.i have attached my essay's photo .can you please check this way as my typing is slow and my exam is near.