Some people believe that children's leisure activities must be educational, otherwise they are a complete waste of time.Do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your experience.

Some people believe that children's leisure activities must be educational, otherwise they are a complete waste of time.
Do you agree or disagree?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your experience.

Children should spent quality time in extra activities apart from the study. Some people think that leisure activities must include educational programs while some others including me think that we do not require to mix up education with extra activities.

According to some people, if children have to learn faster and efficiently then they should have to include some educational programs as part of their extra activities. They think that, by keeping them busy in such kind of activities improve their skills and students become more active in their studies.

As per my opinion, we should draw a line between the student's education and his extra activities. Both of them should not be mixed up. Students nowadays have lengthy course work to study entire year. They hardly manage time for their extra activities and so if we include educational activities as part of their leisure activities then they may be feel bored. They also require change in their routine life and by providing them some new creative tasks in their free time make them refresh and relax. I think that it also helps to improve their skills that actually require for their educational programs.

Moreover by engaging children to activities like singing, dancing, painting etcetera improves their thinking power and creativity. By participating in these type of activities, students can know their inner ability and strength. Also some of the physical activities like sports and exercise keep them fit and healthy and help them to maintain their physical strength. One of the good example I want to mention is the summer camp. In summer camps, mostly children explore different sports and creative activities that actually increase their self confidence and make them relax and cool.

To summaries, We should not force children to engage with the extra activities which we are wanted to be done by them. Let them decide on their own which activities suit them most.