Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behaviour. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both these views and give you own opinion.

Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behaviour. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.

Discuss both these views and give you own opinion.

Some societies trust that foreigners from other nations should follow local cultures and behaviour. On the other hand, others look with different perspective and think the host nation should come welcome with the differences of multicultural. I partially agree with the first statement, which is important to visitors from other country to understand and follow local behaviours is a guarantee evidence how to live on this new mother of earth, however essential for genuine citizen to have an open minded attitude and welcome with cultural differences because that will enrich they coherence about new culture and will make they wise and understand how they can adapt in the different countries.

Firstly, the new comers for one country should learn before about local wisdom before they come into the new country. This react is really helpful for them to avoid some problems in new country. many books and articles from internet can answer their question about the behaviour in new country. For instance, tourist which come into Vietnam can know they should leave a bit of food, their plate when they become guests. If the visitors eat all of the food, their plate will be added, because locals think that they really like the food which is provided. Local wisdom is needed to learn, which sometimes can help visitors avoid the problem. For example, when the "fish" come into new place, they can learn how they should to use the clothes. In the some countries, which the Islamic cultural is strong, women should use the polite clothes to do an activity on the public spot.

Secondly, the host should have an open minded attitude and reaction. They should welcome from the new culture. That reaction will help them to understand how to help other people from another country live, eat, think. They can enrich their own coherence about another cultures, which is brought by new comers. People will understand why visitors act like that. They will not easy to judge good or bad to another culture, because they have different perception. Absolutely, this condition is bipolar. They come from different parts of this world, and need to understand each other. They need communication. Host can learn the advantages from another culture which can make them wise.

In my sum, is essential to understand each other cultures because it will make us wise. I absolutely agree with that.