Some people prefer shopping in shopping centers, while others prefer local markets. What are the advantages of each?

Nowadays, shopping is a essential activity for most of the people. Some persons use only shopping malls, some others use local markets, it is advantageous to buy some products in shopping malls and some in local markets.

To begin with, buying products in shopping malls gives us quality as well as they give warranty so that if customer face any issue with the product they can replace the product or they can rectify the problem. Moreover, while buying clothes, consumer gets more colours and more designer wares, customers get more choice to opt for their best clothes. However, in shopping malls, the cost of the product includes vat and sales tax, so consumer have to pay 10%- 20% more than the actual price of the product. For instance, I prefer shopping malls to buy party wear clothes, because, I can choose variety of designs and while buying the electronic goods most of the people prefer shopping malls because, the give warranty.

However, products in local markets don't assure the quality of the items. But, to buy prodcts such as vegetables and fruits are fresh than the shopping malls because, in shopping malls they store them in cold storages for many days, whereas, the people in local markets don't have this facilities so, they buy every day fresh items. As well as, buying general items in local markets like soaps, are less in price than shopping malls because they don't add vat and sales tax on the products and in those products quality is same in the both areas. For example, my mother prefer the local market for the vegetables and general items, because, they get fresh items as well as for the less price.

To conclude, both markets are advantageous for different items. So, it depends on the product, In which shop to buy.

shopping is a essential activity
shopping is an essential activity

if customer face any issue with the product
if customers face any issues with the products

so consumer have to pay
so consumers have to pay

prodcts such as vegetables and fruits are fresh than the shopping malls
products such as vegetables and fruits are more fresh than the shopping malls

my mother prefer the local market
my mother prefers the local market

Sentence: But, to buy prodcts such as vegetables and fruits are fresh than the shopping malls because, in shopping malls they store them in cold storages for many days, whereas, the people in local markets don't have this facilities so, they buy every day fresh items.
Error: prodcts Suggestion: products