Today the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of the society in which they are sold.To what extent do you agree with these views?

Nowadays,a lot of advertising could be seen everywhere. The advertisers use the strategy of showing a brand characters through celebrities due to which the customers gets enthusiastic and buy a product which they don't need at all. Some people are showing brand loyalty to buy every product or model of the product of the same brand.

The excessive advertisement through celebrities has thus created materialism. Someone, actually don't need a product but when they are exposed to such advertisements, they get inspired very easily and then buy a product. For example, someone is a big fan of Cristiano Ronaldo, when exposed to advertisement done by Ronaldo, the target customer get inspired and buy a product which in reality he has no intention to buy.

It also depend on the buying power of a customer which take him to the shop and buy a product. When someone has enough money so, he will buy goods which he don't really needs.On the other hand, someone having less money, will never go to buy extra goods.

The another reason of buying unwanted goods is showing off.some brands are attached to something like Rolex watches to prestige and wealthy. So,someone showing off himself as a respectable and wealthy will buy Rolex watch. A soccer player who is a fan of Ronaldo will buy Nike outfits and Nike mercurial shoes. So,the buying of product or service depends on the behavior of consumers.

One of the reason of the excessive sale of these products are the marketers.The marketers always creates a need of new products in the mind of consumers. They bring innovative products to the markets and use a lot of marketing strategies and techniques to sell the products. So,the consumer unintentionally buy product of no need to him.

These types of advertisements should be banned in order to decrease the rate of materialism. The advertisements of costly products should be banned in less wealthy societies.It is the responsibility of the Government to develop some awareness campaigns to solve this product. A proper research should be done to change this behavior of consumer.

the customers gets enthusiastic
the customers are enthusiastic

Definitions of enthusiastic
adjective
having or showing intense and eager enjoyment, interest, or approval.
"the promoter was enthusiastic about the concert venue"
synonyms: eager, keen, avid, ardent, fervent, passionate, ebullient, zealous, vehement, excited, wholehearted, committed, devoted, fanatical, earnest, hog-wild, can-do, gung-ho, rah-rah, psyched

Someone, actually don't need
Someone, actually doesn't need

the target customer get inspired and buy a product
the target customer gets inspired and buys a product

It also depend on the buying power of a customer which take him to the shop and buy a product.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

one of the reason
one of the reasons

The marketers always creates a need
The marketers always create a need