Influence of human beings on the world s ecosystem is leading to the extinction of species and loss of bio diversity What are the primary causes of loss of bio diversity What solutions can you suggest Write an essay with at least 250 words

Influence of human beings on the world's ecosystem is leading to the extinction of species and loss of bio - diversity. What are the primary causes of loss of bio-diversity? What solutions can you suggest?
Write an essay with at least 250 words.

Many people in the world wondered that why a lot of human actions in environment had impacted the ecosystem, especially made the species being extincted and bio – diversity being less and less. And that’s why his essay will look at some primary causes of this and offer possible solutions to tackle the issue.

There are some reasons of being animal-extincted happened in the world by human activities. The first reason is in the ocean, many ships have unconsciously discharged a lot of sewage, leading to oil spills at sea that make it impossible for marine animals to breathe, causing the death of fish and other creatures. Another reason is nowaday, the phenomenon of hunting the rare animals by humans is now common and increasing over the years. Hunters use many modern equipments to trap rare animals, kill them and sell their parts for having illegal money. Finally, people in the world using more vehicles with gas-petro nowaday; everyday, it is possible to let thousands of vehicles pass by 24/7 and emit a huge amount of gas that pollutes the air in city very seriously.

So, there are several measures that could be taken to mitigate the problem mentioned above. Firstly, everyone should replace the means of emissions transport instead of electric vehicles. Secondly, we musn’t chase the rare animals in the forest to make illegal profits as the ecosystem in anywhere you live must be protected. Thirdly, governments should build more zoos to receive animals that are injured and need help. Also, they should heavily punish indivduals or organizations law and do campaign to raise people's awareness of the negative influence to the environment.

In conclusion, there are various factors result extinction of species, loss of biodiversity affected by human activities and solutions that can be implemented to solve this issue.