Learning english at school is often seen as more important than learning local languages If these are not taught many are at risk of dying out In your opinion is it important for everyone to learn english should we try to ensure the survival of local lang

Learning english at school is often seen as more important than learning local languages .If these are not taught many are at risk of dying out.In your opinion ,is it important for everyone to learn english? should we try to ensure the survival of local languages and ,if so,how?

Irrefutably, In this modern era, english plays a part and parcel role in day to day life. At school, learning english is generally seen as more imperative in comparison to local languages.Without english many are at risk of dying out so it is principal for all to learn english.I agree with this notion and this essay would shed light on the valid standpoints in the subsequent paragraphs.

To commence with the favour of notion,there are cardinal point behind the preposition.The first and foremost is that ,in every profession ,whether a doctor or businessman english is used.Nowdays, person intelligence is based on his speaking skills like the person who speak english fluently is more intelligent as compare to the least english speaker.Generally,schools prefer to give importance to english rather than local language