Many governments think that economic progress is their most important goal Some people however think that other types of progress are equally important for a country Discuss both these views and give your own opinion Give reasons for your answer and inclu

Many governments think that economic progress is their most important goal. Some people,however, think that other types of progress are equally important for a country.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

n the other hand, economic is played a biggest role to country develop. Government use fiscal policy and monetary policy to impale aggregate demand and aggregate supply in a country. In addition, Gross Domestic Products ( GDP ) is element decision that nation can burgeon or not. To computing GDP, government needs some detail like wage, interest, consumption, ... especially, if GDP grows, economy can be expanded. Open economy is gold key to decide development for a country. Like as export, import goods and services; foreign invest to land, building,...etc.

To conclusion, whether the economy is a prerequisite or not depends on the circumstances and policies of each country. However, with my personally, economy is the only key can be made a decision that a kind of progress is equally significant for a nation.