Many people believe that the world s most urgent problems can only be solved by international collaboration Do you agree or disagree Discuss and give your opinion

Many people believe that the world’s most urgent problems can only be solved by international collaboration. Do you agree or disagree? Discuss and give your opinion.

Since the dawn of time, many problems exist between countries and the solutions can be made either by war or by mutual understanding and agreement. Even some critical problems come to an end through international collaboration and is considered to be the preferred way. This can be proved by looking at how an international peace maintained and the help rendered by various countries to those in disaster.

Firstly, national and international peace are maintained through international cooperation and their involvement in maintaining it. For example, in Syria, many pe...