The most important aim of science should be to improve people s lives To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience

The most important aim of science should be to improve people’s lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

People believed that the significant target of science was to improve humans lives. I completely agree with this point of view about the most essential aim of science.
First of all, science looks forward to providing techniques that might help people in life. For instance, there are several inventions that were invented to be used in work, such as transportation to be used for travel and the computer to be used in work, that can make our work more accurate and faster. Moreover, the quality of life is improving day by day thanks to modern technology such as smart phones, which allow us to keep in touch over long distances, or air conditioning, which is used to control the temperature and make sure that people are comfortable with the temperature in their houses. Therefore, science is one way to make human life easier these days than in the past, when we worked without assistant tools.
Another point of science's priority is to find out the best method to tackle humans health problems. It is evident that in the period 2019–2020, COVID-19 was the essential issue that scientists all around the world needed to deal with. In addition, the scientists in all the health organizations around the world have to invent vaccines that can protect people from the COVID-19 epidemic. Undoubtedly, without the research of the science of biology, the COVID-19 epidemic might kill humans all around the world.
In conclusion, the assistance of science in our lives is significant, which not only makes our lives modern and better but also gives us protection from dangerous epidemics and health issues.