Nowadays many people have access to computers on a wide basis and a large number of children play computer games What are the positive and negative impacts of playing computer games and what can be done to minimize the bad effects

Nowadays many people have access to computers on a wide basis and a large number of children play computer games.
What are the positive and negative impacts of playing computer games and what can be done to minimize the bad effects?

In our society many people own computers and for this reason many kids play computer games. This Essay will not only analyze positive and negative effects of playing computer games but will also discuss about possible ways to reduce the bad effects.

Of course there are many positive impacts of playing computer games, because depending on the category that has been chosen, kids are able to develop cognitive skills or even exercise their brain. In fact, there are many different type of games and some of them will require to the player to solve problems or have a critical mind, in order to com...