Scientists use living animal to carry our research Some people think it is interesting while some other people think it is cruel What is your opinion

Scientists use living animal to carry our research. Some people think it is interesting, while some other people think it is cruel. What is your opinion?

There are debatable issue with using the living animals as a scientific experimental tool. Some people would be in a favour of carrying out a scientific research onto living animals whereas others claim that it is too cruel. Even though the scientific research could be cruel by using the live animals, I am in favour of carrying out experiments on animals.

Most of animals are used for the chemical or medicine advancement to improve on humans lives whereas animal protection groups claim that the animal testing is too cruel. It is a fact that the animal testing had developed human’s lives. Cloning, curing for a cancer, AIDS, vaccines, organ transplants and any other viruses are the example of the quality of life improved. The recent science technologies are in the beginning of the process of kidney and heart transplanting. All those experiments are followed by Animals Act 1986; thus the testing is done in a safe measure. Therefore, the arguments for the animal testing are not that cruel.

Laboratory pets are captured to get repetitive tests for the improvement on cosmetic products. However, the number of animal tested has been reduced in more than half compared to those of in 19th century according to the USA bureau of Statistics. Furthermore, America had numerous experiments on human test subjects from the period early 19th century until late 20th century. Therefore, animal testing is not that unethical compared to the human testing back in 19th century.

By committing on animal testing, all the different parties in a society would be beneficial. The science research institutions or the government could get the most benefits for the improvement on the advancement on medicines. By discovery of new methodology to bring the healthiest humans’ lives, the correspondent company would make the greatest profits. Even though animal’s life is valuable and it should be treated as one of life, all educational parties could get further knowledge in science. As for the individuals would get benefit for the healthy and a longline life.

Although animal testing could be seen as cruel, for the improvement on humans lifestyles it is important to be used. An appropriate animal testing could increase the quality of lifestyles.