Some countries achieve international success by building specialized facilities to train top athletes instead of providing sports facilities that everyone can use Is it a positive or negative development

Some countries achieve international success by building specialized facilities to train top athletes instead of providing sports facilities that everyone can use. Is it a positive or negative development?

There are agruments that in some countries achieve international success by constructing specialized facilities to train top athletes rather than providing sports facilities that every citizents can use. I believe that can attract more traveller, also it can support for their local company has the opportunities to earn the profit.

Some nation building specialized facilities just for train top players can increase the famouse of their countries. There are a lots people willing to visit another nation because of their favourite players are stayed in that place. As a result, it can create more careers for local people and increase the budget of their nation in tourism. For example, in 2000, the surveys about the number of people who came to Brazil was increase drammatically just because of their famous players – Ronaldo was played in that place.

Futhermore, the nation focus on construct specialize facilities can provide opportunities for some companies. In facts, many corporate build their private places for business to earn more money. For instance, in Viet Nam, there has many sports station was build for the local people can paid a little money and play in that. In addition, it can increase the number of companies which build the sports facilities for business and develop their own companies as well as rise the tax for governments.

In conslusion, there are many advantages if country focus on specialized facilities, it not only attract mor tourisant but also provide more opportunities for their local corportation.