Some people believe that men and women are equal and so women should be able to do any job they want Others feel that men and women are not equal and therefore there are certain jobs which are not suitable for women Discuss both views and give your opinio

Some people believe that men and women are equal and so women should be able to do any job they want. Others feel that men and women are not equal and therefore there are certain jobs which are not suitable for women. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Nowadays, the fact that gender discrimination has been receiving a great deal of public attention. While many people suppose that both genders are equal and they can pursue any job they passionate about, others argue that it is necessary for females to withdraw in certain occupations on account of their lack of physical condition and their characteristics. Personally, I agree with the point of view that the equality between males and females and strongly believe disapprove of gender discrimination in the workplace.

On the one hand,it can be argued that all jobs are suitable for both men and women as they have the same mental capability and intelligence. Firstly, there is no relation between individual ability and gender. For example, the most important part when someone applying for a job in most companies is the grade and the certificate rather than the gender. Moreover, there are women who have become a policeman, which is quite dangerous, and they are successful in their careers. Secondly, there are many jobs which are for both sexes. For example, cooking or house-cleaning or laundry or many chores was thought to be only for female. However, recently, there are many men who are proficient in those field like Master Chef – Gordon Ramsey. This proves that many jobs are supposed for both genders, yet only male or female do these jobs, leading to the misunderstanding of working subjects.

On the other hand, there are some types of works which is not suitable for all. Jobs that require physical activity, for instance, are more likely to be filled by men such as builder and army. In contrast, women are quite emotional and they have which is called (caring nature), for this reason, they are more suitable to be employed in nursing and caring. In these instances, obviously, women and men have different natural abilities

In conclusion, I strongly support the view that there must not be gender discrimination existing in workplace because of the quality between males and females. Besides, what we need to do is speaking out and protesting against gender harassment in order to protect both genders.