Write about the following topic Rich countries often give money to poorer countries but it does not solve poverty Therefore developed countries should give other types of help to the poor countries rather than financial aid To what extent do you agree or

Write about the following topic:

Rich countries often give money to poorer countries, but it does not solve poverty. Therefore, developed countries should give other types of help to the poor countries rather than financial aid.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experienc

I agree with that opion. Because short-term benefits don't really help anthing for poverty of that country. Long-term benefits is the best solution. Developed countries should help poorer countries by having long-term deals for long-term development. Financial is a good way to cooperate, specially if that is a win-win condition. But must using financial as a benefit, not an aid. Helping at goods and industry also a good way to get rid of poverty. Lower tax to materials for produce and goods are what we aim to. Lower price, higher life condition