Shopping is the favorite pastime for most of the young people Why do you think is that Do you think they should be encouraged to do some other useful activities

In our contemporary world, shopping has become a lifestyle for some millennials. I can note two key things in essay questions. First, young people are more prone to spontaneous spending. The second, general decline in youth interest in activities other than shopping.
The first key thing, the potential causes of reckless shopping are peer influence and emerging trends of fashion. Moreover, the younger person has more free time and energy for shopping. In addition, the effect of targeted advertising is very great.
The availability of online stores makes the process of purchasing goods very simple and according to statistics, young people spend a lot of time online. On the other hand, uncontrolled spending can lead to financial problems and develop a disease such as shopaholism.
The second key thing, a lot of young people spend their leisure time shopping. This is a good way to remove negative emotions and get rid of stress. In my opinion, in the modern world there are more effective methods for “stress – free” way and emotional recharge in general. For example, many sports will help just recharge the batteries, if sports activities are not possible for any reason, a good way to do some yoga or something like that.
To sum up, the young-minds are indulging in shopping as a part of their leisure, however; they could shun it by doing other beneficial pastime activities. I also believe that parents might be taught their children to emphasize selective hobbies that could assist them in the long run.