Are parents’ best teachers?

Are parents’ best teachers?

Parents are always plays a pivotal role in everybody’s life throughout the different stages such as neonatal age, childhood age and adolescent age of life. I believe parents are the best teachers at each and every stage of life. They are responsible for the social and personal development of their child.

Actually, in India it believes that most the baby character’s depends on mother’s activity when baby inside the womb of mother, baby starts the learning within womb of mother for instance, if mother reads more books during her pregnancy the upcoming child would also love to read books. After the birth of new baby his/her first teacher is mother and that relationship goes far last. Mother is teaching for eating, speaking, walking and many more activities in initial days of growing age. During that age parent’s are the only the medium of learning for new born baby and they are the mediator between real world and baby’s world.

In childhood age, when child starts going to the school he came into contact with school teacher but still he/she likes their parent only as teacher because school teacher only teaches us bookish knowledge but our parent’s are giving more ever practical knowledge which based on their real life experiences for instance, they are teaching importance of hard work in life along with that how the regular study would be beneficial for the successful life and good future etc. They are teaching us what is society, how to live in society, how to become a good human being etc. They are always trying to impose some good qualities within us such as loyalty, truthfulness, hard working and many more and reason behind that they always want their child will grow with abundance of good virtue.

Lastly, when we are entering into university/colleges, we are little mature but still we are seeking our parent’s valuable advice in good and bad situation like for marriage approval from parent’s, whenever we had problem I feel parent’s are the only real good adviser who can give us suggestion how to get out of that problem. I think parents are only teacher’s who can teach us relentlessly throughout their life without any return expectation from their child.

In conclusion we can say that parents are the integral part of our life as a teacher and they are not our first teacher but also the best teacher.