Do you agree or disagree with the statement?It is more important for students to understand ideas and concepts and it is for them to learn facts.

Do you agree or disagree with the statement?
It is more important for students to understand ideas and concepts and it is for them to learn facts.

Have you ever thought about advantages of learning different ideas? do you really think that learning facts is enough for students? I wholeheartedly believe that learning Ideas and concepts is more important than learning facts.There are many reasons that substantiate my opinion and I would explore a few of the most important ones here. First and foremost, it can help students to be more creative in addition, they can adapt themselves in society and it can make the education more pleasant for them.

Underestimating the significance of creativity in students is not logical. have people realized the value of increased creativity in society, they would have focused on this issue much more meticulously. It is axiomatic that if students learn different concepts of an issue or different ideas, some day they may learn to create a new idea in the science or art world. Dr. Pour Sharifi, my psychology professor, in addition a highly educated person stated that the best way to increase young peoples creativity is to make them more familiar with great peoples' ideas. Taken as an example, most of the great writers used to read different books from other writers or too many poems. Subsequently, it helped them to create a great writing or a masterpiece.

Having discuss the issue from that point of view, I would rather discuss it from another perspective. Learning the different ideas of the world will help students to recognize the differences between people and adapt themselves to society much better. The data yielded by a recent study in Tabriz university provides convincing evidence that the students who are more familiar with different ideas can easily adapt themselves with different people and it is crystal clear that they will have higher quality of life. For example most of the students staying in dormitories are having a hard time since they may think all other people have same ideas but if they get familiar with plenty of ideas in the world they may adapt to dormitory life much easier.

Apart from what have mentioned above, another factor that should be taken into consideration is making education much more pleasant for students, specially high school learners,with concentrating on concept of what they are learning. A prime example of my own story may shed some light on this issue. At the university when we were learning developmental theories, at first it was not interesting for me at all but later, a professor concentrated on concept of these theories and made the class more joyful. Another example is teaching math for younger students. If teachers will concentrate on learning facts to students, they may get confused but learning the concept will help them to learn better.

Putting all above-mentioned factors into consideration the following conclusion can be drown about the topic. Learning concept and different ideas are more important for students for many reasons. First, students can have a creative mind by concentrating on learning ideas furthermore, they can learn more about peoples and their differences. Lastly they can enjoy studying and be motivated for getting higher degrees.