The environmental issue is too complex to be handled by the individual

Whether or not environmental problems can be handled by individual is a controversial issue. Quite a few people may say that a person independently can handle environmental problem without helping other people, but others, in contrast, may agree that habitat issues are too complicated which individual cannot handle it alone. As far as I am concerned, environmental points are too sophisticated and individual cannot handle it alone in that not only does it involve lots of factors, but also it involves a very huge area.

First, that habitat's points are too complicated and it involves lots of factors is undeniable. To illustrate, imagine a situation a person wants to choose a place for constructing a water barrier for aggregation, he must have considered many points which is important. If he works alone, this will be very risky and he must has knowledge about soil, aggregation, construction, and so on. Moreover, when a biologist wants to change habitat of a species other species may be involved.

The further reason why I am an opponent of individual can handle environmental issues is it consists broad area than a person can handle it. For example, issues like greenhouse gases, individual cannot have an effective on these issues as whole world could have. Some issues need helping other people or even other countries. Today people are more involve in environmental problems because they know how important it is. For example, we have several non-governmental organization surviving some animals in all continents and many people are helping.

In conclusion, owing to the aforementioned reasonable causes and elucidation described in previous paragraphs, it seems to be good to draw the well-founded conclusion that environmental points are too complicated and individual working cannot be effective because it consists of many factors and also involves many areas which without helping other people cannot be handled.

many points which is important
many points which are important

he must has knowledge about soil
he must have knowledge about soil

people are more involve in environmental problems
people are more involved in environmental problems

Remove those duplicated words, phrases and sentences.