Parents do not understand their children as much as well as parents in 50 years ago. Do you agree or disagree?

Whether or not parents understand their children as well as fifty years ago is controversial issue. Quite a few people may say that today parents could not understand their children, but others, in contrast, may say that today parents can understand their children as well as fifty years ago or even better. As far as I am concerned, parents could understand their children better than fifty years ago in that not only in today community educational system has developed, but also community has developed. In addition, today, children are more involve than in the past.

First, that in today society education has been developed is undoubtable. In the past, people did not understand about how they care for their children. In that period, an important problems for families were finding a job, providing food for their children and so on, so they did not have enough time to spend with their children, but in today society people usually have time. In today society media such as television, radio, and internet shows that children are more important, so people learnt that they must care for their children by spending more time with them.

Second, today society in compare with fifty years ago has developed. People know if they have fewer children, their children will be more successful. If they have fewer child, they have more time to spend with them. Moreover, in today community we have lots of communication systems which can help to parents to know about their children in every time.

Third, today children participate in more issues than the past. For example, in the past, children have few problems but in today society children have more pressures than past. They must choose their careers which must have in the future. For instance some children want to be a doctor or teacher, so at the same time parents have more pressures and they must know more about their children.

In conclusion, owing to aforementioned reasonable causes and elucidation described in previous paragraphs, it seems to be good to draw the well-founded conclusion that parents by developing education systems and community could better understand their children than fifty years ago. Moreover children as well as parents are more involved in the community.

is controversial issue
is a controversial issue

in that not only in today community educational system has developed, but also community has developed.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

children are more involve than in the past.
children are more involved than that in the past.

an important problems for families were finding a job,
important problems for families were finding a job,

today society in compare with fifty years ago has developed.
today's society in comparison with fifty years ago has developed.

Sentence: First, that in today society education has been developed is undoubtable.
Error: undoubtable Suggestion: No alternate word