Nowadays people are more willing to help people they don t know for example by giving clothing and food to people who need them than they were in the past

Nowadays people are more willing to help people they don't know (for example, by giving clothing and food to people who need them) than they were in the past

In this hectic life, helping each other plays a vital role in communities. Much breath and ink are extended in arguing about aim to strange people or not. While some people think that nowadays, people are eager to help unknown ones, others believe that helping to unfamiliar one is not a ubiquitous issue among today's generation. When it comes to me, I firmly concur with the first statement, that helping other unknown people has been increasing. There are several reasons to support this idea; two of them elaborated in the following article.
First and foremost, Nowadays, helping to strange is affordable for some people due to improving people’s quality of life. In other words, most people had lived below the poverty line in the past, yet due to the industrial revolution, most people can enhance their lives quality. As a result, when we have wealthy ones in the communities, it is more likely that these people could help unknown ones in contrast to the situation in which we have a miserable one. To explain more, in previous lives, only people who belonged to minority groups such as kings and queens family had plenty of money to the donor for charity, yet today we saw many volunteers and even regular people who are ambitious to raise money for the homeless people. For instance, in today's' community, many people are volunteers to build a shelter for needy ones and create a career opportunity for them.
Another worthwhile reason to be mentioned is that today, most people are willing to help unknown ones due to accessing modern technology. Accordingly, due to information technology, nowadays, a large group of people has access to social networks, and in this way, they can easily communicate with each other. That is to say, when people can reach out to each other comfortably and quickly, they may have more eager to help other ones. Similarly, owing to expanding new technology, most people can recognize their communities' problems, such as knowing poor people. On the other hand, most people in the past could not detect poor people in their communities. They could only know their adjacent people, and as a result, could not access to the distant needy people. For example, most non-profitable companies try to raise money for homeless people using the internet's option, like providing credit cards for benevolent ones. Consequently, because new technology helps donators be comfortable and unknown when they want to give strangers money, they are ambitious to donate money for needy peoples—the more chance they give money to unknown people.