some people like to do things they know but some people try new things and take risks which one do you prefer

some people like to do things they know but some people try new things and take risks which one do you prefer?

In my opinion people should try new things and take risks.As we explore new things we can find different perceptive of the life.For this i have two reasons to support this statemeent.

first,we need to try new things because it helps us to gain knowledge of different things ,for instance I have completed my btech course in the branch electronics when I took a job interview they preferred who are good in many aspects rather then only looking in academics they prefered many
things such as cultural activities,sports etc so in my experience i will stand favour to people to learn new things as these can help you further in the career path.

second, i beleive that people should learn new things and take risks in order to enjoy the essence of the life.for example I tried sky diving which is risky but I then realized that taking these smll risks actually can change the perceptive of the vision and can ligten up the moood ,can motivate to overcome different challenges in the life.
Hence people should learn different things in the life taking some risks can actually worth it ,as seeking these new tings can actually pretty much helpful.