Which one of the reason is most important in helping students to study in college and in universities A Having access to the university to tutors who can provide individual instruction for the students who have difficulty in study B Having the help and en

Which one of the reason is most important in helping students to study
in college and in universities?
A. Having access to the university to tutors who can provide individual instruction for the students who have difficulty in study.
B. Having the help and encouragement from family and friends
C. Having an excellent teacher in high-school who can help the students before university.

If the aim is to help students to study in colleges, what will that method be? Although some believe that having an encouragement from family and friends or having an excellent teacher in high-school stand as the priority choices, it is having a tutors that can contribute greatest benefits for students.

It is certainly an advantage if there’re family and friends encouraging students. Students usually study far from their home in college, and therefore not familiar with the new environments. By having a call from hometown or having a talk with best friends may serve as prescription when youngsters feel lonely or homesick. However, it must be noticed that, for family from thousands of miles away, students can’t get immediate help form them when there’s an emergency. Besides, parents have graduated from college for years. If there’re some academic issues, it’s out of their abilities. The same could be said to having an excellent teacher in high-school. Having courses or knowing culture or habits in college would be useful for students to adapt university life. Nonetheless, it’s been years from college for high-school teacher¬—just like family, they can’t give the latest information or policies in university. In addition, there isn’t enough time for teaching high-school courses, so teaching calculus or physic101 would be impossible. Even if they do, students have no time to study it due to busy preparing for SAT.

Having access to the tutors, however, paints a brighter picture. Just like teacher in high-school, tutors can provide some courses or individual assistant about the academic problem. Different from family, most of the tutors live near the campus—which can provide immediate help when there’s something wrong. Different from high-school teacher, tutors usually are graduate student who just leave few years from college can provide some latest information about how to choose class or the reputation of the professor or which courses must be taken. Outshining the other two choices, most importantly, due to major in same department, tutors tend to know the salaries or the reputation of companies in industry and could definitely help students to find a good job.

So beneficial is having access to tutors that it must be taken into more serious consideration than the other two alternatives. It is this choice that allows young people to enjoy the benefits seen in other pursuits and only seen in playing music.