In your opinion what is the most important characteristic for example honesty intelligence a sense of humor that a person can have to be successful in life Use specific reasons and examples from your experience to explain your answer When you write your a

In your opinion, what is the most important characteristic (for example, honesty, intelligence, a sense of humor) that a person can have to be successful in life? Use specific reasons and examples from your experience to explain your answer. When you write your answer, you are not limited to the examples listed in the question

honesty along with intelligency is the most important characteristics that a person must have. if a person is honest he is liked by everyone in the society. he is also trusted by everyone in the organization where is working. also, the person should be intelligent to handle the situation to solve a problem if arises. Long time ago when I was studying in my school in grade 4, I found a chain that is golden in color. Being a fourth standard student I cannot identify the chain and start playing with it. I also took the chain to my home and start playing with it. my father seeing me playing with the chain identified that it is of real gold. he inquire me where i found the chain. In reply to his question i told the whole story of the chain. he took the chain with me and visited the school to return the chain to the school headmaster. he is praised so much for returning it. everyone is praising my parents and myself the next day i visited my school and feel happy. so, The chain returning event is combination of both intelligence and honesty.