TPO35 In 1912 a bookseller named Wilfrid M Voynich acquired a beautifully illustrated handwritten book manuscript written on vellum vellum is a material that was used for writing before the introduction of paper The quot Voynich manuscript quot a

Both the listening and the writing discuss the possible author of the Voynich manuscript. They contradict each other from the following three perspectives.

First, the lecturer challenges the idea purposed by the writer that the manuscript was created by Ascham with lots of scientific work. Instead, he contends that the manuscript is not fit Ascham because the plants in Ascham's book are quite ordinary. Moreover, he cites one herb in his book which is actually a common plant. Thus, it is unlikely that the manuscript was documented by Ascham.

Second, the professor refutes the idea advocated by the author that the manuscript has no special meaning and was just used to extracted money by Edward Kelley. Nevertheless, he posits that it was easy to fool the wealthy noble at that time because they would not take care of it. As a result, there was not need for Kelley to put so much work to make the manuscript so complex.

Third, the lecture casts doubt on the thought illustrated by the passage that Voynich himself created the manuscript to sell old book. On the contrary, it indicated that the ink on the manuscript is at least 400 years old. Therefore, even though Voynich could create a manuscript that looks old, he was not able to get the 400-year-old ink.

In conclusion, the talk rebuts the passage from three distinct aspects in regard to the possible origin of the manuscript.

Essays by the user: