branded goods cause a lot of problem what do u think

branded goods cause a lot of problem. what do u think

As we march inexorably into the 21st century, we have witness that the purchase of branded goods has become an uprising trend in the society. In many cases, general populace are willing to pay top dollars for branded goods , merely to look good in front of others or to impress others with the wealth they have. In fact, the desire for branded goods can result in catatrosphic effects which affect the individuals' well-being or the society at large. Given the centrality of the issue at hand, it is highly appropriate for us to scrutinise the problems which are contributed by the desire of branded goods so that such information will steer us away from ignorance, as cited by Martin Luther King Jr, “Nothing is much more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

Nothing could ever detract from the central fact that the desire for branded goods has inculcated the spirit of materialism in our nation. It become quite apparent that in this modern day and age that most of the branded goods which are nice and classy are mostly expensive and they cost us an arm and a leg. Though branded stuffs are unaffordable, many people still crave for these items and they are willing to work their tails off to make more and more money in order to obtain those luxury items. Moreover, teenagers who are constantly bombarded with advertisements of branded goods on mass media such as television and internet, are not spared of the desire of owning these branded stuffs. this adds burden to some of the parents who already have problem making both ends meet. In view of the fact that individuals become more focussed on their pursuit of material wealth and the luxury lifestyle, they tend to forget what matters most in life for instance they neglect family relationship and abandon the value of friendship. Clearly, the greed for branded items arouses the spirit of materialism among the populace and this bodes ill for the nation.

This leads to our next discussion which focuses on the notion that the lust for branded goods causes financial problem. generally, everyone has a desire to fit in, whether at school, work or in social circles. For this reason, people sometimes buy branded goods for the sake of putting a goof front in front of others or just to appear to be “high class”. it is the “keeping up with the Joneses” mentality epitomizes the brand buying motive and spurs the people to spend beyond their means. Wearing branded clothes or snazzy shoes indeed reflects one's wealth and status, but many people are careless to not realise that such extravagant lifestyle could triggers financial problems which may cause the riches and success they built up to go up in smoke. A good example to illustrate this assertion is the incident where many youngsters in this epoch slip into debt due to overspending on luxury items to the extent of facing bankruptcy . Therefore, it is of paramount importance that we should lead a frugral lifestyle instead of jumping the bandwagon to purchase all sorts of branded items, otherwise financial problem will arise due to the addiction towards branded goods.

On the basis of the current evidences available, it seems fair to suggest that the upsurge of social crimes in our country is blamed after the desire of branded goods which sprout in the soul of people in our modern society. it is a gobsmacking fact that people today are willing to do evil things to others merely to satisfy their own material needs and wants. In order to obtain the branded items they crave for, men sideline their basic life principles and indulge in illicit activities such as snatch theft, robbery, internet banking hacking, kidnapping for ransom or credit card fraud without a few scruples. Even in high school, the desire to own a sophisticated smartphones or tablets have driven many youngsters to get into the rut of moral decay by involving oneself in larceny. such crime rate is predicted to escalate in coming years, particularly among youngsters who are conscious of their outlook. As a matter of fact, social crime itself can affect the stability of our economy and hinder the development of our country into one of the leading nation in the world. Needless to say, the desire for branded goods lends hand in causing a downfall of human civilisation and a degeneration of humanity.

To put in laconically, the desire for branded goods, more often that not, may override human common sense and lead to all sorts of undesirable outcomes. In this context of discussion, parents should educate their children on how to lead a frugral lifestyle so that their children will not succumb to the temptation of earning money through channels which flout the laws in order to obtain branded goods. The government should pitch in to organise campaign or talks which highlight the adverse effects of craving for branded goods so as to steer the populace away from its menace, at the same time to create awareness among the people that spending money on such luxury items is a waste as regular goods may prove to good enough. In fact, everyone should realise that the meaning of life is not measured in the amount of material goods one possess, but rather in the ability of leading a happy and meaningful life. Hence, we should be wise and thrifty in controlling our expenditure so that we will not be overwhelmed by any problem which may mess our life in future.