Should young people chang unfair policies

Should young people chang unfair policies?

Concerning this matter, I stand on Paul’s side. One reason is that alteration of policies can promote innovation and change. Unfair and strict rules often stem from old ideas and systems. Young people must challenge tradition and innovate as representatives of new ideas and technologies. By changing unfair rules, they can bring new ways of thinking and solutions to society, driving innovation and change. Young people have questioned unfair education policies, such as criticism of racial discrimination, academic exclusion laws, and initiatives to promote educational equity. They call on schools and institutions to provide more equitable educational opportunities through class action lawsuits or open letters. Despite the fact preventing trouble for adolescents Kelly states, it is unnecessary. The reasons why young people do not need rules to control them mainly include pursuing freedom and individuality, opposing traditional concepts, differences in family education methods, and changes in the social environment. ‌Overall, it is sometimes necessary for young people to alter some rules.