Chevening is looking for individuals with strong networking skills who will engage with the Chevening community and influence and lead others in their chosen profession Explain how you meet this requirement using clear examples of your networking skill

my networking skills started far when I selected for technical support engineer in gj solutions from 2014/15 where most of my networking was linked. since my colleagues were came from different universities tertiary institutions in India, I connected and created rapport with all of them, coming from a poor family I couldn't manage to finance my daily expenses and managed fortunately by one of my friends named Mohan colleague from same company connected me to some of his friends for financial support.

The network I Built-In the gj solutions has helped me up to know to build my 'profession" career because even up to now I still receive invitations for crucial workshops on IT related Projects by the small subsidiary clients. this helped me to get my first job in the MNC

networking has been focal in achieving my overall tasks in my daily life, for example, the job I have at my workplace is because of the network I made when I was still a student from 2010-2014.

I got a job because of the network I made with the other students from different colleges/universities.

Being an Associate in July 2015, I enrolled for OJT a professional course for IT engineer at HCL Internal and my senior introduced me to and made me join the OJT (on job Training) aim is to connect different technical available jobs. Whenever I have a challenge with an INFRA tech issues or solving some incidents, I approach such kind of forum that guides me on how to overcome such hence adding value and experience to my profession. through such forum, newly available accountancy jobs are posted every day and this will help me get a better job as soon as possible since am part of such a great network.

Currently, am looking forward to habituation and growth my network with the Chevening alumni most especially those of my profession which will help me so much to exile their financial skills through the opportunities we would on the way to start basically to discuss financial challenges in financial institutions and other government agencies for developing countries like India. I am hoping to meet another hundreds or thousands of people from all around the world through the Chevening scholarship program.

since my colleagues were came from different universities
since my colleagues were coming from different universities

am looking forward to habituation and growth my network with the Chevening alumni
am looking forward to the habituation and growth on my network with the Chevening alumni

----------------------

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.

----------------------