Looking at the status of food safety and food hygiene there are clearly some challenges for Vietnam Please describe your opinions

Looking at the status of food safety and food hygiene, there are clearly some challenges for Vietnam. Please describe your opinions.

The road from the stomach to the graveyard of each of us has never beenso short and easy," delegate Tran Ngoc Vinh once said. That is correct. 
Because the fact demonstrates that the issue of food hygiene and safety in Vietnam today has been and continues to be a concern, it has not been truly effective due to numerous difficulties and challenges.
Firstly, the population explosion. Combined with rapid urbanization, is causing changes in people’s eating habits, promoting the development of rampat street food services that are difficult to ensure hygiene and safety and whole food. More and more processed foods, more communal kitchens are the dangers that are causing a wave of food poisoning cases.
Furthermore, rapid population growth depletes natural resources, with a lack of clean water used for daily life and eating having a significant impact on food hygiene and safety.
Secondly, environmental pollution. The development of industries results in a more polluted environment, which affects livestock and plants. Levels of contaminated food increased, particularly in ponds and lakes containing industrial wastewater, and heavy metal residues in livestock increased.
Thirdly, scientific and technological advancements. The application of new scientific and technological achievements in animal husbandry, cultivation, production, and food processing raises the risk of food contamination due to pesticide and preservative residues in vegetables and fruits; residues of veterinary drugs in meat and foods using genetic technology, the use of many toxic chemicals and unallowed additives, as well as many unsanitary processes, raise the risk of food contamination.
Last but not least, the law and human consciousness. The problem of food processing continues to have many flaws due to the level and scale of food production and processing in our country, with nearly 90% being handmade, households, and individuals with a sense of belonging. Some organizations, food production, business establishments, and consumers continue to fail to comply with food hygiene and safety laws. The market's trade and exchange process has not been effectively controlled; fake food, poor quality food, and smuggled food are still in circulation.

In conclusion, looking at the status of food safety and food hygiene, there are clearly some challenges for Vietnam.