In some countries young people move into their own homes. In their early twenties in other countries young people stay with their parents until late thirties. Why is it happening? What is it happening? What are the advantages and disvantages of both situa

In some countries young people move into their own homes. In their early twenties in other countries young people stay with their parents until late thirties. Why is it happening? What is it happening? What are the advantages and disvantages of both situation.

The parents responsible take care their children until adults. When young people move into their own homes? In some countries young people move into their own house, in their early twenties as western culture. In other countries young people stay with their parents until late thirties as in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, etc. Why it is happening? Young people have been hardest for get a job that unemployment a factor behind a number of young adults are staying in the family house.

Young people move in their own homes, in their early twenties as western because self confidence. When they are staying in their family house they feel shy depend to their family. The advantages in this condition are: The first, young people are self confidence and responsible for their self that work hard to get money. So they do not need to ask money to their parents. The second, young people have been established and success in their young age. The third, this custom, habit is compose a good mental.

In the other hand there many disadvantages are the first the relationship between the parents and children wide a part is not really good. The second young people more selfish and don’t care with their parents. The third, when their parents have decrepit, there are not take care of them. Usually that parents live in old folks home.

Different from other countries young people stay with their parents until late thirties. What is it happening? The first, young people are unemployment, the second it is one of tradition in other countries. For example in Indonesia. The advantages in this situation are, the first the relationship between parents and children more closer that have good relationship. The second, the young people take care of their parents when their parents have decrepit. But many disadvantages from this condition are, young people do not independent. so, still depend and ask money to their parents. The second, this habit is not compose a good mental. The third the young people are more less responsible by their self.

Move into their own homes in their early twenties to be independent and self confidence but don’t forget take care your parents more over when they have decrepit. Dont let your parents in the last day live in old folks home it is really good.