A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college

A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

ace the intricaces in the field he may not find it interestinh, he will just be doing the work for his teachers. For example, a students that is forced to learn codding because that is the flourishing field in this century. The student may be successful in his learning likewise having a good job, but he may finds coding boring and at the end of the day he may not br succesful. the above example proves that educational institutions have few job to be done in choosing the career path.
However, we can not over look the fact that schools coach the students and they also have some work to be done. An example is scientist that is looking up to develop or advance a theory and he sees a genius among the student that can help his research activities, even if the student is not interested in the field because of his naivity, the teacher will persuade him and makes him realised the reason he needs to go that way. As alot of reason agains some other also support and this makes me conclude that both have task to be done in making the student successful.