Even though doctors all over the world agree that fast food is bad for people health more and more people eating it why are more people eating fast food What can be done about this problem

Now days Fast Food trend is increasing, though heath adviser recommends to not eat junk food, young generation and adult are attracted towards it, due to a tempting test, colorful texture and easy availability.
The rate of junk food consume is rising day by day, this is causing many health issues like heart diseases, weakness acidity.
The primary reason behind fatty food is getting famous is the busy and hectic schedule and fast lifestyle. everyone are in rush, unhealthy snacks comes very handy and easily eatable, without spending lots of time or efforts.
secondly, the media plays essential role getting such food popular, the advertisement shows how the leading actor or actress enjoy some of these consecutive food and soft drinks, which is misguiding their follower.

There are many methods to reduce this issue, firstly individual should start avoiding the intake of unhealthy food, and one should follow the healthy diet. If needed consult with healthcare professional and follow their guidance.
Parents or guardian should opening discuss this matter with the youngsters and suggest them to create a food planner, which can help them to track calories they consume per day.
Teenagers should not fall in multimedia trap and before getting attracted towards overrated advertised food, they should read its incidence and understand its consequence on health.
Finally, the audits, having tight scheduled, should start planning their foodstuffs so they can avoid last minute meal.

To conclude, Medical authorities continually publishing warnings to not eat such junk but the ingest of the processed food has increased, that causing health problems.
any person can overcome with this issue by following strike diet and considering heath as primary asset.

Essays by the user: