The chart below gives information about the growth of urban population in certain parts of the world including the prediction of the future Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below gives information about the growth of urban population in certain parts of the world including the prediction of the future. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar graph elucidates the percentage of male and female staff in 7 various education faculties of a main university in the year 2012.

By and large, there was a significant difference in the engineering field,where male consist the gigantic proportion, followed by education.Meanwhile the least distinguished in medical faculty in 2012.

Arts, education and medicine had more laddies employees than gents. Moreover, art's women worker is around 10% larger than men. Highest share of female responsible for educational staff. Neither male nor female of medical department had more than 55% staff during the whole survey.

On the other hand, business, engineering , law and science had fewer female than male. In addition, scientific and business field had almost similar number of both gender (around 38 % female and 62 % male). male staff was slightly less than five-fold of female staff which accounted for a mere 18 %. there was 20% more male interested in law firm than female.