The chart shows the percentage of women and men in one Asian country who passed when they took their driving test between 1980 and 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram below illustrates the proportion of women and men who got their driving license during a period between 1980 to 2010 in an Asia religion.
Overall, the percentage of women who suceeded is always much higher than men. The year which witnessed the lowest proportion is 1980 and the opposite year is 2000.
As can be seen, the number of passed women keeps increasing through years, from nearly 50 percent in 1980 to over 50 in the next 10 years and peaked at nearly 70 in 2000. Until 2010, the trend fell back to nearly 65 percent.
The percentage of men shows a nearly similar trend to women. While the first 20-year period demonstrates the same increase with the lowest is 1980 with under 30 and the highest is 2000 with nearly 50, the remain 10-year period show a clearly steady proportion the decrease as woman, instead of the significant decrease

Essays by the user: