The diagram below shows the proposed changes to a road system in a residential area in the UK Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram below shows the proposed changes to a road system in a residential area in the UK.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The given maps reveal the future change to a road management and residential area in the United Kingdom.
Overall, It is apparently seen that, there are not any system available for traffic controlling in junction of city and forest roads. However, the new roundabout will be constructed on same location to prevent accidents.
Looking into detail, It is noticeable that the low lane which is situated on the west side. It will be disconnected from forest road for reduce the risk of accident. Moreover, the roundabout will decrease the accident risk and also reduce the intersection of all roads.
Jumping into remaining data, the frequent accident signs will be removed from the city road with the development of roundabout. Furthermore, the roundabout will also decrease the space of residential area which are situated on the west side of map and right side of low lane.