The diagram below shows two different processes for manufacturing black tea Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main feature and make comparison where relevant

The diagram depicts the information of distinct procedures for making black tea. There are the two methods for manufacturing of black tea, one is traditional for loose tea and another is modern method for tea bags.

It is evident from the chart that first step for good quality tea only bud and two top leaves are picked and are placed on rack for the withering process through which air is passed and 60% moisture is soaked.After that, in traditional method leaves are rolled and enzymes are released. Besides this, in modern method leaves are cut and small granular pieces are created.

Moving further, third step is oxidation/fermentation process into which rolled leaves are spread on tiles or cement, in this process leaves colour are changed to copper colour. Sequentially, leaves are transferred for firing or drying and total 97% moisture is come out from the leaves.Hence, after all these steps flavour and fragrance are released from the leaves.

To conclude, are the stages are important in preparing the black tea, omission of single step will halted all the processes.

Essays by the user:

There are the two methods
There are two methods

It is evident from the chart that first step
It is evident from the chart that the first step

first step for good quality tea only bud and two top leaves are picked and are placed on rack for the withering process
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

Moving further, third step is
Moving further, the third step is

total 97% moisture is come out from the leaves.
total 97% moisture comes out from the leaves.

are the stages are important
those are the stages which are important

Sentence: To conclude, are the stages are important in preparing the black tea, omission of single step will halted all the processes.
Description: The word will is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to will