Some people think parents should read or tell stories to children while other think parent need not do that as children can read books watch TV or movies themselves Discuss both views and give your opinion

Some people think parents should read or tell stories to children, while other think parent need not do that as children can read books, watch TV or movies themselves. Discuss both views and give your opinion

Children are the growing trees, if one fertilizes them with good moral and ethical values they will upsurge with full blossom.At earlier time children learns from their parents only but now in 21st century there are distinct sources from which one can gains knowledge and become skillful and intelligent.There are some people who advocate the view that parents should indulge themselves to tell the stories to children but other oppose this idea and think children should become self-reliant. I would like to enlighten both the views and give my own perspective.

There are some people who think that parents should read or tell stories to children in owing to the fact that children knack of understand the stories increase and their imagination power soar through which they can open vistas of their brain. Furthermore, the curiosity of children will never drop.Also,through stories parents also tell their children the realities of life. Besides this, parents choose best for their children they know very well what is right or wrong their children.

There is a famous adage that,"Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder", which means different homo sapiens have different views, in the same way some people opt the idea that parents do not read stories for children because children become self dependent by self reading. Moreover, their concentration power and cognitive abilities increases when they read stories book.

According to my vantage point, parents should not tell the stories because children gain knowledge from different sources and they will never feel that it is monotonous task. Also from animations children easily understand they thing and never forget the stories.Moreover, children never become laggard.

To recapitulate,"Every coin has two sides" in the same way this aspect has both sides but still i think that children remember only those things into which they take part rather than hearing.