The Parliamentary form of government is gaining popularity However several governments still choose the democratic form of government Discuss both views and give your opinion

The Parliamentary form of government is gaining popularity. However, several governments still choose the democratic form of government. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Government take all the responsibilities of the nation. Government make laws, rules and regulations to decelerate the heinous crime and for maintaining law in the country and increases the prosperity of the nation. Well, Parliament is also means judiciary, executives and laws, parliamentary throw light in all sectors. I would like to discuss both the views of the statement and give my own perspective.

Some people advocate the parliamentary form of government in owing to the fact that in the parliament one can enlightens the problems as government get aid and workload on one head also decrease at a greater extent.Also, someone truly said that burden on single person always sinks others so if more people are engaged country will always prosper and there the eyes will be on every sector.

However others think that democratic government always show more responsibility and pay full attention to their work. Besides this, if in one task more people are involved there will be only disputes. ALSO, if government are free to do their chore single handed the results will be effective.

According to my vantage point, parliament system is good and government always show fear of the parliament members and do their work with their heart. If both the members show great responsibility there would be no disparity in the world.

To conclude, both the aspects of government are imperative and cannot be denied but still i believe that parliamentary form of government are effective.