The given pie charts detail the proportion of Australian secondary school graduates who were unemployed employed or pursuing further education in 1980 1990 and 2000 Summarise the information be selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison

The given pie charts detail the proportion of Australian secondary school graduates who were unemployed, employed or pursuing further education, in 1980, 1990, and 2000.Summarise the information be selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The three given pie charts detail the figures for Australian graduates from secondary schools and their current education situation every other year from 1980 to 2000.
In general, the proportion of unemployment remained lowest in the examined years. This rate occupied for only one-tenth in total and slightly increased to 12% in 1980 and fell to 8% in 2000.
Employed percentages together with tertiary education attendance contributed to about 90%. In 1980, half of the graduate amount embarked on higher education. However, the number experienced a 12% drop after 10 years and continued to decrease 2% more in the following decade. The contrary trend occurred in terms of employed data. Beginning with 40%, which accounted for hired secondary alumni, the proportion climbed to 50% in 1990 and finally made up for 55
% in 2020.
Following the period of 20 years, decreased numbers were observed regarding unemployment and further schooling and there was a development in the employed field.