The map below shows the development of a seaside village between 1995 and present Write a short report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below

The map below shows the development of a seaside village between 1995 and present. Write a short report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below

The maps below illustrate how a seaside village have developed over 2 different time periods (1995 and present).

Overall, more residential area were developed and there were a major improvement in infrastructure. In contrast, many trees were cut down.

In the north, the government have demolished the farmland and built a golf court. Moreover, there was a disappearance of the forest park and replaced with 2 new tennis courts. Currently, the golf and tennis courts are now merged together. Furthermore, some houses have been constructed on two sides of the road, with some houses on the on side, extending to the west and connecting a square housing area.

In the south, the hotel have been expanded significantly by building a big carpark. Additional, all the shops and the fish market were ruined and replaced with restaurants and apartments, respectively. Especially, near the beach, the fishing port was demolish.