The maps show the changes of Bell Hill Farm in 1976 and 2006 Bell Hill Farm in 1976 Bill Hill Environmental Centre 2006 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The maps show the changes of Bell Hill Farm in 1976 and 2006. (Bell Hill Farm in 1976-->Bill
Hill Environmental Centre 2006)
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make
comparisons where relevant.

The given graphs illustrate the transformation of Bell Hill Farm from 1976 to 2006.
Overall, it is evident that the farm has shifted from rural to urban landscape with more recreational and residential facilities.
To the southeast of the road, while the farmhouse remained unchanged, where a farmyard used to be located in 1976, there was a secreation area in 2006. Next to that, the barn had been removed to make room for a multimedia room, creating more entertaining activities in the area. Another change is where the student housing stood, there used to be areas for chickens and cow sheds.
On the opposite side of the road, the storage, where used to store farm machines, had been demolished to make way for a new parking space.