The pie chart presents the consumption of people into 6 charts However there are several striking differences Firstly the highest proportion of industrial user takes with 48 and 53 in 2 countries North America and Europe While it s just a small proportion

The pie chart presents the consumption of people into 6 charts. However, there are several striking differences.
Firstly, the highest proportion of industrial user takes with 48% and 53% in 2 countries North America and Europe. While it’s just a small proportion of people using the industry 7% and 8%.
The percentage of agriculture use the service which is the highest at 84% and 75% in Africa and Central Asia. Meanwhile, It has a small people using the agriculture services which has average of 39% and 32% in 2 countries as North America and South America.
Next to the domestic user who are using 19% and 15% in South America and Europe. By contrast, It has detrimental appearances with similar figures 7% both of South East Asia and Central Asia.
Eventually, the pie chart shows the proportion of using 3 services as Industry, Agriculture, Domestic. One of that’s especially using for agricultural use and Industrial use