The plan below show the layout of a university s sports center now and in the future Summarize the information be selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The plan below show the layout of a university's sports center now and in the future.
Summarize the information be selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

Two maps illustrate many proposed changes that will take place in a sports center of a university.
Overall, it is clear that this center is expected to undergo several significant variations, especially with regards to the appearance of various functional areas while some will remain almost the same.
Turning into detail, at present, the zone for sports consists of three main works, in particular, a sporting event hall in the middle and two outdoor courts located in the west and the east, respectively. Additionally, the center building is now used for gym and swimming with a 25 – meter pool, a changing room, and seating.
In the future, two courts will be demolished to make space for numerous works. Particularly, in the west, it is supposed to be converted into a large leisure pool which will be adjacent to a new changing room and sports shop in the southwest. Meanwhile, in the east, the area which is formerly the outdoor court is also planned to witness the addition of two new studios for dancing, a sports hall near the seating as well as a café and a changing room in the southeast. Finally, the previous center building will be unchanged, excepting the expansion of the gym.