A friend who lives in another country has invited you to come and stay with him her on your next holiday You are too busy to accept the invitation Write a letter to your friend In your letter Thank him her for invitation Explain why you cannot come Ask hi

A friend who lives in another country has invited you to come and stay with him/her on your next holiday. You are too busy to accept the invitation. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter,
Thank him/her for invitation,
Explain why you cannot come
Ask him/her about other times to visit

Dear John,
I'm at pink of my health and hope you are sailing on the same boat.I jump out of my skin when I receive your letter. I am penning down this epistle to express my deep gratitude for your invitation to visit your hometown, next weekend. You probably know that I am full-time employee in tourism industry and this is peak season for us due to which I am not able to take a single leave for following working hour. On the other hand, I am out of station with my senior manager for business meetings. I felt very bad, while sharing this type of respond to you but I will be free from September 1st,2021. I am planning to come to your hometown as I know you are eagerly waiting for me to meet and you will be glad to know that I have already purchased tickets for your country .
Do let me know, if you want to make any order for me to bring any special item for you.

Yours lovingly
Pawan