You have just finished your master s degree and need to leave your current part time job to search for full time employment Write a letter to your current employer In your letter explain why you will not pursue a full time job in his her company say why y

You have just finished your master’s degree and need to leave your current part-time job to
search for full-time employment.
Write a letter to your current employer. In your letter
● explain why you will not pursue a full-time job in his/her company
● say why you’ve enjoyed working for him/her
● tell him/her how much longer you will continue to work for him/her.

Dear Tyson,
I am writing this letter to let you know that I have just completed my master’s degree, so I am going to leave London Drugs soon to find a full-time job.

As far as I concern, at this moment, our company does not have any job opening for human resources career that I am looking for. In addition, because I would like to be accepted a full-time employment as soon as possible to make my permanent residency process easier, I will start searching for other opportunities.

During the last few months, I have really enjoyed working for you because I have learnt a lot from this position. The company has offered me many opportunities to develop myself as well as earn valuable Canadian working experience. I am pretty sure it will assist me in my future career.

As a requirement from the company, this letter will provide a 2-week notice for my leaving. Therefore, I will be here for the rest of the month and March 30, 2020 will be my last shift. I hope I will have much more enjoyable time with the whole team until my last day with the company.

Yours faithfully,

Quynh Mai Trinh