Many newspapers and magazines feature stories about the private lives of famous people. We know what they eat, where they buy their clothes and who they love. We also often see pictures of them in private situations.Is it appropriate for a magazine or new

Many newspapers and magazines feature stories about the private lives of famous people. We know what they eat, where they buy their clothes and who they love. We also often see pictures of them in private situations.

Is it appropriate for a magazine or newspaper to give this kind of private information about people?

The recent statistics by American researchers indicates that the number of people who read newspapers and magazines daily reached its peak. The majority of them reads about lifestyle of celebrities and their achievements.Some people thinks that newspapers and magazine journals should give explicit information and pictures of celebrities,while others claim that it is not necessary because they have their own private life.I will examine both views and draw a conclusion based on the facts.

In my view, giving articles which demonstrate celebrities` affairs and inappropriate photos is not relevant.Firstly, celebrities are also humans like us and they have their own life.Supporters claim that we must imagine ourselves as celebrities.Obviously, we will feel unsatisfied when we read the articles which indicates gossips about us. Secondly, a lot of people thinks that it is useless to read.Most of them read magazines to get information about lifestyle of celebrities,such as, their approach to sports or how healthy they eat daily.Furthermore, it would be relevant to read about charity organizations which celebrities attend.

On the other hand, some people expect articles about celebrities` private life. They want to learn everything about their idol`s daily routine and activities.Even they wish paparazzi to shoot their irrelevant photos ,such as, when they swimming during summer holiday or meeting with their close friends and broadcast it in newspapers.These type of articles interests them rather than charity organizations which celebrities attended.Furthermore, majority of people think that if someone wants to be a celebrity, they should sacrifice their private life as they will always be on the headlines of newspapers and magazines.

All things considered,I am against of disseminating the private information about celebrities` life. It would be suitable if journal and magazine articles concentrate on the social activities of well known people.