Some People Think That Parents Should Teach Children How to Be Good Members of Society.Others , However, Believe That School Is the Place to Learn This.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Some People Think That Parents Should Teach Children How to Be Good Members of Society.Others , However, Believe That School Is the Place to Learn This.
Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

One of the most challenging problems of today’s societies is the way of teaching children which can make a worthy person for a society. There many people supporting the idea of teaching children by their parents, while the other people are against of this idea and claim that teaching children is the duty of schools.

First of all, it is undeniable fact that, parents know their children best and can encourage them to study much effectively. In addition, children will safe at ease while studying with their parents and ask questions over and over without hesitation.

However, parents cannot be professionals in every subject that is taught at schools and this necessitates the role of school education even more. A parent, for example, who is uneducated or has been specialized completely in a different sphere from math, is himself or herself helpless for teaching his or her child.

Moreover, for one reason, schools can provide a number of activities, trainings, as well as, debates for pupils which is more likely to extend their knowledge more quickly in comparison with home education, for another it will make children become more socialized and open up certain avenues for their friendship with classmates which will make their way of studying more enjoyable as well as competitive.

To recapitulate, taking both sets of arguments into account I do believe in school education rather than teaching children at home. However, parents also have their certain liabilities in a way to fortify children’s educational background, in particular during their early school years.