Modern technologies and ways of buying and selling are transforming the lives of consumers To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion

Modern technologies and ways of buying and selling are transforming the lives of consumers

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion.

It is a believed that the lives of consumers have been revolutionized by technological advances along with new approaches for trade. From my perspective, I totally agree with this view.

The first contributing factor is rapid procedure for purchase. In other words, the process of buying products and utilizing services is smoothly accelerated these days. The transactions of goods could be made with a normal smartphone, which enables product selection and delivery booking. With Internet connection at buyers’ disposal and a few moves of performance, they can choose various products consecutively and have them couriered to their own houses. In contrast, the ordinary style of buying – direct purchase – consumes plenty of time and is inappropriate for people who commits most time to work and study. For example, an employee has to be in an office during 8 hours and fulfill a task of buying groceries for his family. If he runs the errands after work, it would be time-consuming. Instead, he can order the items online and have them dispatched to his address, which would be so much convenient.

The final critical element is transparency of online products. In other words, the detail information related to the items is demonstrated when the buyers access websites. As such, they can grasp a comprehensive understanding of the chosen products regarding functions, usages and components. Also, prices of the items within several retailers are displayed for comparison so that the consumers can make a proper decision according to their own budget. Besides, reference goods are attached to the item selected in case the shoppers would like to purchase other commodities similar to the main one. One typical instance is Lazada – the prominent e-commerce application which is one of the top leaders in online sale. There are pieces of specific information with regard to what activities it can do, how it is used, and which parts the items are made up of. The costs of the same products are arranged based on geographical locations and affordability. Customers can easily find similar goods below the product description as well.

In summary, technological breakthroughs and novel methods have transformed the way of buying items. Personally, I totally believe that this remarkable change is more positive to all members of modern-day society.