Owning a car is very convenient for many people Some say it has become a burden Discuss both views and give your opinion

Owning a car is very convenient for many people. Some say it has become a burden. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

It is considered by many that owning a private car offers great convenience when travelling to different locations. Others think that it is burdensome compared to those who are only commuters. Personally, I agree with the former.

Interestingly, there are three main reasons why owning a vehicle is quite convenient: freedom to manage time, to choose whoever or whichever to bring, and to take any route. Initially, travelling with their personal car allows someone to choose their own time because of having not to wait in long queue to get to their destination. Secondly, the car-owner could select whom they would love to take with them, for instance, their family or friends as well as things they would bring while on trip. Additionally, they can decide which route to take, which, in my opinion, will make their travel worthwhile.

On the other hand, there are some factors to consider when purchasing a private car. Firstly, it is quite expensive since car-owners still need to pay for insurance tax, high-rate fuel, maintainance and repair, in which, all of it can be a huge dagger on their part. In addition to this, it adds to traffic jam as there are some inconsiderate drivers that park their cars outside their houses, thus, narrowing the road. Furtherrmore, having a car contributes to air pollution, affecting not only the environment but also people's health.

In conclusion, there will always be burden in owning a car, however, the convenience it gives to the owner is much attractive as it allows someone to freely choose their own time, person or things to bring, and place to go.