People have different ways of escaping the stress and difficulties of modern life Some read some exercise and others work in their gardens What do you think are the best ways of reducing stress

People have different ways of escaping the stress and difficulties of modern life. Some read, some exercise, and others work in their gardens. What do you think are the best ways of reducing stress?

These days, people's lives are very busy and fast-paced, and consequently, they also have a lot of stress. This stress affects us both physically and mentally, so we need to find ways to deal with both kinds of stress. In my opinion, regular exercise and hobbies are the best ways to alleviate physical and mental stress.

I think that the main benefit of exercise is that it helps you relax physically. Before you exercise , your body may be very tense because of stress, but after you do some exercise , for example, go jogging , all your muscles are loose and relaxed. This helps your circulation and gets rid of stress related problems such as headaches and fatigue. Other forms of relaxation like reading a book don't really give you this kind of benefit.

At the same time , exercise also helps get rid of mental stress. For example, if you are worried about something, it will give you a lot of stress. However, when you start to exercise , you only focus on the exercise or game itself, so you can temporarily forget your problems. Moreover, when you finish exercising, you are often more calm, and can think more clearly about your problems. This is an added benefit of exercise.

Exercise is not the only way to deal with stress. In my opinion, having a hobby is also important. When you are doing your hobby, whether it is building models or going bowling, it will help you take your mind off of your problems, and thus decrease your stress. In addition, many studies have shown that joining a club related to your hobby and socializing with people who share your interests can also contribute to the alleviation of stress. Spending time on a hobby is definitely not a waste of time.

In conclusion, even though there are many ways of dealing with stress. I think that regular exercise and having a hobby are the best. Not only do they help with your stress, I think also give you many other emotional, physical, and social benefits.